Sunday, December 19, 2010

Can I Please You?

I cant please everyone! As much as you would love that to be so, ITS NOT! People including myself get caught up trying to do for him, her and them; forgetting about YOU! There has been several occasions where I've tried to do so much for others that i ended up hurting me. People, please understand that we are only human. Humans are imperfect; we make mistakes and we have flaws. The sooner that is realized the sooner there will be less judgment; the sooner there will be more understanding.
I sometimes feel like what you do to put a smile on one person's face angers another. What you do to show one you appreciate them, makes another jealous;its a damn lose lose situation at times. The result only ends in stress, confusion, lack of appreciation, feeling unacknowledged and everything else negative i can pull out of the dictionary. What makes it worse is when you don't intend to make any one person feel less than the other, but still they somehow fathomed this idea in their head, that, that is in fact exactly what you were trying to do!When people have one contemplation set in their head and you try to refute that, its like trying to tell a minister God is not real!  
I'm tired, i really am of what she didn't like and what he thought should have went this way. Excuse my french but, F* your feelings! I say this because while I'm trying to buss my behind to make you and everyone else happy, you are going to think what you want. This is not the bedroom, i don't give a damn detail for detail how you want to be pleased. This is life; where not everything goes according to plan. This is life where the smallest, most innocent thing to me may look like the biggest most dramatic thing to you! That is fine until you conjure the idea that you're right and there is no ifs, ands or buts about it. Everyone is entitled to feel or think as they wish, but it becomes a bigger issue to me when you perceive off assumptions rather than facts.
So to you, you, and you with the stick stuck up your behind, thinking the world owes you something, think again! People are only capable of but so much! Remember to appreciate a person for what they do for you whether it be big or small. Remember that the world does not revolve around you, meaning there is someone else that needs pleasing too; someone else who needs a friend; someone else who needs love. There is a reason for everything and not every reason may be known,but that does not mean it isn't there.
Til Next time...
Tiana Tare'

No comments:

Post a Comment